Monday, October 17, 2016

Osaki Os-3700 Leaves Nothing Out


os3700-arm-1
When a chair is going to give you a full body experience you would assume that experience would be for the duration of the massage. If a massage chair is in an upright position it is easy for that chair to hit all the important spots on your body. When you recline the chair into an optimal zero gravity position, often a problem slowly starts to arise. Your arms gradually slide out of the armrest as your body is being laid back. Now you are getting an invigorating massage, while your arms are completely left out.

Unless you have arms that magically grow during a massage, you are going to have this problem with many massage chairs. Thankfully, the Osaki OS-3700 is not one of them. As the chair reclines the armrest will adjust with the movement. The motorized armrests have the ability to move backward and forward about 4 inches. This means that when you are laying back and experiencing a great massage, your arms are still included. This is a feature that many people wouldn’t think about when purchasing a massage chair, but one you are really going to love after you get the chair home.

Following post was first seen Osaki Os-3700 Leaves Nothing Out. Find out more information on Massage Chair Plus.

1 comment:

  1. OK . . . so I'm in Hawaii and I just received my Osaki OS 3700 B - Home Depot was the only Company that would ship it to me - so I am very excited. But the leg extension is wayy to short for me. I can PUSH it out to the right length but it doesn't wanna stay there . . . so I have to hold it . . . which means I can't RELAX . . . which is the hole point ! Any suggestions ? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete